We help companies tackle business and technology challenges & take advantage of opportunities.
Today’s companies are faced with a volatile economy, rapidly changing markets, and workforce demographics that challenge business and operational models. Consulting and staffing firms have been similarly challenged. Talent and services viewed as consultative and highly valued one year are commoditized and turned into staffing the next.
In between these forces are the demographics of a changing workforce. The Millennials that fuel the workplace and company growth are motivated differently than the professionals of ten years ago. Boomers find skills they built their careers on are not valued and search for options.
In the midst of these competing forces, Advisory and Consulting Services, a Columbus, Ohio business consulting services firm was born. Founder Rich Grunenwald’s unique background in technology delivery and operations leadership, coupled with success in all areas of the consulting and staffing industries during growth and recessionary cycles provides insight to how firms can navigate through these challenges and take advantage of the opportunities provided by a dynamic market.
Advisory & Consulting Services, LLC
- 14 years Information Technology Delivery, ranging from Developer to Application Manager to Project Manager / Consultant
- 4 years as Consulting Project Manager , delivering services as well as supporting operations and business development
- 11 years Recruiting Management
- 6 years Business Development / Sales
- 8 years Sales Management
- 6 years Branch Management / Profit and Loss Responsibility
- Numerous projects developing, refining, and implementing frameworks and processes for sales and sales management
- 4 years Advisory Board experience
- 7 years as Entrepreneur
- BS Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- MBA, University of Dayton
- Project Management Professional certification (expired)
- Numerous sales training programs (Sandler, Solution Selling, etc.)
- 4 Wheel Program Coordinator / Advisory Board Member, VETMotorsports. VETMotorsports honors and empowers disabled combat veterans through immersion in motorsports. I am a Board Member and run the 4 Wheel (automotive) program.
- TechColumbus: CareerTrack Coach. Served as a career coach to professionals in transition. Presented at numerous meetings.
- Ongoing job search and resume’ review and coaching for people referred to me.
- Speaker, PMI Professional Development Day, November 2011, “The Agile PM: Career Management for the Project Management Professional”
- Speaker, Outsourcing Institute Road Show, November 2011, “Creating a Winning Talent Strategy”
- Regularly quoted in Columbus Dispatch, Columbus Business First for trends in the staffing and consulting industry.